BACK TO PICTURE PAGE
- The boat seems to be producing a very large wake
- The boater does not seem to be obeying the "Watch Your Wake" sign that is posted.
- It looks like the wake from this larger boat is going to upset the smaller boat.
- The wash is probably going to disrupt the hen and her ducklings. If the duck has small ducklings it is probably late spring/early summer.
- This large boat appears too close to the shore. It will likely cause shoreline damage as well as damage to the aquatic plants near the shoreline.
- This boat is producing a dangerous situation for the swimmer.
- The boat looks like it is travelling too fast through this narrow channel.
- The eggs laid by fish at the bottom of the channel are more than likely to get damaged.